A warrior cat rpg forum, where no one is banned for silly reasons~

You are not connected. Please login or register

♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Scrouge

(paw. whoops xD )

bamboopaw smiled and nodded. "if theres anything i can do to make it up to you, tell me." he said before dropping the honey off at the medicine den and calling for grayfeather. "we both got stung by bees..." he said shuffling his paws awkwardly

View user profile http://intothewild.niceboard.com

177 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Hollyheart || Tom || Warrior ||
Hollyheart is a thick-furred cream colored tom with a white underbelly and paws. He has big amber eyes, and is missing half of his right ear. He acts all high and mighty, like he's better than everyone. Hollyheart likes to flirt with everyone, but usually repulses them with his rude personality.

((whoops coding error!))

View user profile

178 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:00 pm

{{Hmm...Hollyheart should have a soft heart for Robin(x Lol}}

She followed the apprentice, looking at Grayfeather with dull eyes "My paw is the worse on me" She meowed..

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•
тħeяe'š α ρłα¢e ı łıκe тø gø, ¢ħeяяч вøмвš αиđ ¢ħeяяч ωıиe. נυšт ραšт тħe тeχα¢ø đøωи øи тħe ¢øυитч łıиe - вeeя ¢αиš αиđ ¢eмeтeяıeš, šραиıšħ мøšš øи α ωeł¢øмe šıgи~ ¢αт¢ħ α вυzz ωe αłł geт š¢αяч đøωи øи тħe ¢øυитч łıиe. {ƈĥ♡ŕʊš: øυт ωħeяe чøυя тяøυвłeš ¢αи'т fıиđ чøυ, øυт ωħeяe чøυ łeανe тħeм αłł вeħıиđ. øυт ωħeяe тħe мøøиš šħıиeš šωeeтłч ~ ωøи'т чøυ мeeт мe, đøωи øи тħe ¢øυитч łıиe .<3 >> şųɠąŗℓąŋđ ∱σŗ ℓï∱ε ღ ჻ <<
View user profile

179 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Fox

raht! <33 yey lets rp. ouo

--
Foxtrot poked hollyheart, trying her best to bother him.

View user profile

180 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:02 pm

IceChest

Apprentice
Apprentice
prince kitty wrote: Hollyheart || Tom || Warrior ||
Hollyheart is a thick-furred cream colored tom with a white underbelly and paws. He has big amber eyes, and is missing half of his right ear. He acts all high and mighty, like he's better than everyone. Hollyheart likes to flirt with everyone, but usually repulses them with his rude personality.

((whoops coding error!))
Adding!

---X Mate; None, searching ♫ X---
---X I'm grounded a lot, so if I'm gone for 3 days, yep. X---
View user profile

181 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:02 pm

BlushingPelt

Grayfeather quickly rushed to Robindapple and Bamboopaw with marigold, poppy seeds, and horsetail, "Be more careful next time!" She fretted, putting the herbs onto their bee stings, and then she gave them poppy seeds.

View user profile http://socktailfox.deviantart.com/

182 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Scrouge

bamboopaw lapped up the seeds and padded into the sunlight to warm up, closing his eyes he fell asleep.

183 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:06 pm

(( he can have a soft heart for her. uvu !))

Hollyheart was draping himself over a tree branch, loudly sighing at the cat poking him. "If you don't stop poking me I'll push you off this treebranch." he meowed tiredly, not even opening his eyes.

View user profile

184 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Scrouge

(brb o3o gonna shower ;D )

185 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Fox

foxtrot laughed and stopped poking him, instead she just looked at him and pawed at his whiskers.

(i gotta brb too, i need food xD )

View user profile

186 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Hollyheart hopped off the branch, grumbling nasty things under his breath. "Can't a tom just get some sleep?" he huffed dramatically, stomping his paws dramatically.

View user profile

187 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 pm

{{Lol awesome}}

Robin emerged into the camp clearing, swallowing her poppy seeds. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and took off a vole. Then, spotting a large patch of sunlight, she headed that way to lay down and eat..

тħeяe'š α ρłα¢e ı łıκe тø gø, ¢ħeяяч вøмвš αиđ ¢ħeяяч ωıиe. נυšт ραšт тħe тeχα¢ø đøωи øи тħe ¢øυитч łıиe - вeeя ¢αиš αиđ ¢eмeтeяıeš, šραиıšħ мøšš øи α ωeł¢øмe šıgи~ ¢αт¢ħ α вυzz ωe αłł geт š¢αяч đøωи øи тħe ¢øυитч łıиe. {ƈĥ♡ŕʊš: øυт ωħeяe чøυя тяøυвłeš ¢αи'т fıиđ чøυ, øυт ωħeяe чøυ łeανe тħeм αłł вeħıиđ. øυт ωħeяe тħe мøøиš šħıиeš šωeeтłч ~ ωøи'т чøυ мeeт мe, đøωи øи тħe ¢øυитч łıиe .<3 >> şųɠąŗℓąŋđ ∱σŗ ℓï∱ε ღ ჻ <<
View user profile

188 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 pm

BlushingPelt

Grayfeather followed Bamboopaw, and then nestled next to him, letting the warm sunshine hit her fur.

View user profile http://socktailfox.deviantart.com/

189 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:20 pm

(( I just noticed I put two 'dramatically's in one sentence. Jeeeeez I'm losing it.))

Hollyheart padded into the camp with his normal confident aura. He took a quick look around at the camp, and planted his eyes on Robin. A giddy feeling squirmed in his heart but he pushed it down, jogging over to her. "Hey..."

View user profile

190 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:24 pm

{{Lol right to the plot(x}}

Robin swallowed a her mouth full of vole, laughing at herself for looking so sloppy while eating. "Hello" She replied, sitting up..

View user profile

191 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Scrouge

back! ouo

192 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:51 pm

:cheers: welcome back~ haha}}

View user profile

193 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Scrouge

im gonna add some more smileys xD one sec

194 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 7:58 pm

:D Smile :( :o :shock: 8) :cyclops: 🎅 :farao: :queen: :albino: :pale: :cherry: :rendeer: ☀ ⭐ :face: :twisted: :suspect: :lol!: Sweet(:

View user profile

195 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 8:04 pm

:afro: <--I see you have one of me? LOL

View user profile

196 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 8:08 pm

IceChest

Apprentice
Apprentice
Graystar was sitting in the clearing, watching the buzzing activity in her camp.

---X Mate; None, searching ♫ X---
---X I'm grounded a lot, so if I'm gone for 3 days, yep. X---
View user profile

197 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Scrouge

Emoticons added! Smile Cat-Bread

single tom ;-; but not for long ;3

198 Re: ♔ ғɪʀᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ♔ on Sat May 04, 2013 9:22 pm

IceChest